IN THIS PODCAST
- Red flags
- Why we do this
- Grief and loss
- Are you talking about your ex to friends and family a lot?
- Are you trying to find out about your ex on social media or asking friends and neighbors?
- Are you turning to excessive drinking or eating?
WHY WE DO THIS
“Consider the costs of this preoccupation with your ex.”
- You want to make sense of what happened and regain control
- You want to gain a sense of justice and dignity and make sure that your story is heard
- You want to feel a connection
GRIEF AND LOSS
When we let go of and stop being preoccupied with your ex, there can be a sense of loss. This grieving process is something you have to go through in order to move to the other side.
If you are experiencing grief and loss, it’s important that you find a professional to support you.